Saturday was an incredible day to observe God’s mercy and healing. I took a team of 20-25 people to Ensenada (Mexico) to bring several hundred dollars worth of groceries, minister love, and declare healing to a hurting congregation who had recently lost their young pastor in a tragic car accident. Many of those who went had never been on a trip with me. Some had never been to Mexico. We represented 5 or 6 COMPLETELY different churches. I think it honors God when various members of the “body” (of Christ) come together and leave their differences at the…border
We met at my office at 9am, explained what was going to be happening, prayed, and then drove to Chula Vista (on the way to the border) for car insurance. Because our group was a little bigger than normal, I immediately noticed that keeping a longer caravan of cars together was going to be a challenge; we had to pull over many times after crossing through intersections to make sure our group stayed together.
Once we crossed the border, we drove straight to Pastor Mario’s church (our liaison in Mexico). At Pastor Mario’s church in Tijuana, we picked up a few others who wanted to join us in Ensenada. We then became a HUGE group!
Once we got to Ensenada, we began the much-anticipated ritual of devouring as much Mexican food as possible. This time, since we were in Ensenada, we tore-up some fish tacos.
Once we arrived at the church, our work began. Pedro, who works closely with Mario and a network of churches in Mexico, delivered a sermon in Spanish. After that, Mario and I took the platform to begin introducing the healing ministry.
Anyone and everyone having any sort of physical, mental, emotional, or relational problem, come forward for healing. The power of the cross of Jesus Christ has not diminished in 2,000 years! We are going to declare healing over you in Jesus’ name.
Normally, we have to wait for it to heat up. This time people immediately came forward. As people would get healed, we would use the microphone to announce their healing, have it translated, and further feed the environment of faith that was increasingly growing.
Click for a larger image:
The following 8 video testimonies average one minute in duration. All of the testimonies are translated into English (thank you Victoria Johnson).
1) Norma, a 6-yr-old, had a heart murmur that could be felt through her chest. A normal heart beat is detected after declaring healing in the name of Jesus…
2) A woman is immediately relieved of all pain from thyroid and liver problems.
3) A man with back pain is instantly healed after prayer. He can’t stop smiling
4) A woman who was barely able to stand and was bedridden for one week due to extreme pain, is completely relieved after prayer.
5) This man was invited to church by his mother because of back pain. He was unable to bend down and was experiencing back pain. After declaring healing over his back in the name of Jesus, he can now bend down perfectly and all pain is gone.
6) After praying for a man with asthma, he tests it out by running very fast around the block (in front of the church). Normally, he would experience severe breathing problems which are now gone.
7) A woman whose knee pain was a “10″ on a scale from 1 to 10 has no pain after declaring healing in the name of Jesus.
8) A 16-year-old receives healing for her thyroid after prayer. Normally, she feels pain especially while drinking. After declaring healing in Jesus’ name, she was given water and experienced no discomfort.
When all was said and done, many were healed; I don’t know quite how many. I also heard of at least 2 people who made decisions to give God control of their lives and live for Jesus (the most important healing: a soul healing).
How did we end the day? How else? Eating delicious tacos at “Tacos El Gordo” in Tijuana!!!